The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Service Associate
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Will lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the ACE project including PMTCT-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HlV integration.
- The Clinical Services Associate will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTC. TB/HIV, RH/HIV and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and TB surge in Cross River state.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MBBS with a minimum of 1-year post-national youth service experience in clinical care
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings
- Proven ability to supervise staff.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to extend working hours to meet deadlines and at short notice.
- Ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams to produce excellent results under pressure.
- The ability to use key computing applications e g. MS Office Suite etc and knowledge of different databases (DHIS or LAMIS) is a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit through: firstname.lastname@example.org using their full name, position of interest with preferred location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.