Greenlife Hospital is a registered, standard and a forward-thinking hospital, we pride ourselves in excellent and top-notch services making sure our corporate partners over the years are satisfied and happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Clinical assessment of patients; pre and post consultation
- Ensure that there are detailed notes in medical records including proper documentation of reports, where appropriate.
- Taking full responsibility for patients under his/her care
- Receiving, examining and filtering patients
- Provision of quality emergency medical care service
- Management and treatment of general illnesses/diseases
- Referral of patients for specialized treatment where necessary Participating in daily ward rounds together with Senior Medical Personnel
- Attending all major ward rounds
- Performing duties assigned by Medical Specialists and Consultants when on call in their respective departments
- Doing calls and attending outpatient clinics in their respective departments
- Assisting Specialists and Consultants in performing routine and specialized procedures
- Participating in continuous medical education, seminars, workshops and conference
- Providing health education and control measures for preventable diseases and injuries
- Carrying out and implementing research projects in collaboration with medical specialists
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff
- And to carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time (including acting as operating officer) and at the discretion of the Chief Medical Director/ Hospital Manager.
Candidates should possess MBBS / MBChB Degrees with 2+ years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.