Since our beginning, our secret at Solid Rock Hospital (SRH) has been our foundation which was built based on the principles of Christ. We have continued in this pursuit, which equips us to serve our clients better. Patients treated at Solid Rock Hospital receive their mighty healing through us as ordained and pre destined by him. We render services of a large medical system but in a more personalised setting. Presently we are looking forward to meeting you, so we can join you in our course to a brighter future.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- Responsible for collecting new patients’information and uploading on the EMR as well as properly filing hard copy of the information.
- Protects the security of medical records and ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Manages the generation, preservation, and retrieval of medical records whenever they are needed.
- Review patients’ records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Serves as an advisor on medical records policies.
- Maintains a referral tracking system to ensure proper follow-up of patient care referred for outside consultations and imaging services.
- Compile monthly medical statistical reports for statutory bodies.
- Ensure elaborate medical records are available for HMO patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Health Information Management.
- 2- 10 years experience.
- Excellent in MS Office and EMR usage.
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology and administration processes.
- Proficient in information management programs and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Committed to responsibilities while adhering to ethical principles and remaining sensitive to diversity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email before October 10, 2023