Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
- Achieve set company goals and sales target(s) and ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors in hospitals and clinics to prescribe our products and Pharmacies, utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Maintain a list of healthcare clients in public and private sector health facilities and public health ministries and establish a business relationship with them
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with the aim of achieving low credit levels
- Provide product information, plan clinical meetings, deliver clinical presentations and product samples when needed
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and job-related symposia
- Work with the marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Obtain, monitor, and analyze Market Intelligence/Competitive data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products
- Keep accurate records and documentation for timely reporting and feedback
Qualification & Experience
- BSC Biochemistry, Bio-medical engineering, Bio-medical Scientist, Medical Lab Scientist in any area of specialization: Histopathology, Medical Microbiology, Chemical Pathology, Histology, etc. from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 1 year of medical sales experience required
- Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint & ERP solution
- Excellent communication, negotiation, sales, presentation, and analytical skills
- The ability to drive with a valid driver’s license is COMPULSORY
- Experience selling medical devices will be an added advantage(NOT COMPULSORY)
- Applicants must be residents in the listed locations – Lagos, Oyo, Edo/Delta, Ogun State
N150,000.00 to N200,000.00 (Depending on experience) + Official vehicle + Other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.