HubPharm harnesses mobile technology, and emotionally resonant extraordinary care to improve health outcomes and reduce costs for people within Africa by providing access to affordable medicines and extraordinary care. HubPharm is looking for a Pharmacy Technician with a background in healthcare management and Pharmaceuticals.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Pharmaceutical/ Health
- Deadline: 30th December
- The candidate will be a member of our business unit and will work with the team to deliver value and high quality service to customers through our business operations.
- This team also manages HubPharm’s online retail and delivery activities.
- Take prescription orders from clients/patients; capturing information appropriately
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers/patients
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following Pharmaceutical industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partake in taking prescription orders from consumers/patients and capturing appropriately
- Involved in medication packaging and labeling
- Provision of medication counseling tips to patients
- Provide regular updates on stocks availability for delivery
- Take regular stock count keep stock information updated
- Recording and submitting Adverse Event reports and materials within a defined time period.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified and professional Pharmacy Technician with at least 2 years work experience in the community/retail space.
- Conversant with code of ethics of the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- Pays attention to detail even under work related pressure.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration
- Appreciation for the importance of Pharmacovigilance compliance in pharma industry
- Multi-tasker and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Related jobs >>> https://www.healthcoachafrica.com/pharmacist-at-hubpharm/