HubPharm harnesses mobile technology, and emotionally resonant extraordinary care to improve health outcomes and reduce costs for people within Africa by providing access to affordable medicines and extraordinary care. HubPharm requires the services of an EXPERIENCED PHARMACIST as a detailing rep in LAGOS
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Manufacturing / Health
- Deadline: 30th December
- Successful candidates will be expected to make a significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through detailing, clinical presentation to achieve an effective hospital presence/promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- Execute effective hospital/ promotional activities and as well as manage the company’s relationship with health institutions and within their territory.
- Candidates will be expected to create awareness with professional bodies in healthcare and consumers alike.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- Comprehensive marketing intelligence to gather information about product performance
- B Pharm from a reputable university
- 2 or more years of experience in detailing, clinical presentation and Medical
- Representation with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation and hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Problem-solver, result-oriented, self-motivated and self-starter with a definite ability to work with little or no supervision
- High integrity index and ability to coordinate, supervise and monitor activities of reps in all the regions
MUST BE A PHARMACIST WITH 2 OR MORE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DETAILING, CLINICAL PRESENTATION ETC AND RESIDE IN LAGOS
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.