Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide
- This role will help get Novartis Cardiometabolic Disease products to as many patients in Abuja and its environs in Nigeria.
- The role will be responsible for achievement of sales revenue and market share targets versus plan and building relationship with HCPs as well as maintenance of key accounts amongst others all to meet the needs of patients in Abuja and its environs in Nigeria.
- The role will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting, have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- Experience: 1-2 years in Pharmaceutical or related industries
- Language/Special skill/Training: Fluency in English