HubPharm harnesses mobile technology, and emotionally resonant extraordinary care to improve health outcomes and reduce costs for people within Africa by providing access to affordable medicines and extraordinary care.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Deadline: 7th December
- Give bi-weekly reports on competitive price survey.
- Compile the list of short-dated items 3-6 months to expiry
- Ensure products are properly displayed and kept clean(unscheduled spot checks)
- Achieve sales target
- Ensure consistent stocking of sections.
- Ensure products are properly displayed and are kept clean, free from dust, dirt and grease and packs remains wholesome.
- Check for expiry dates and notify the Branch Manager/Audit of all short dated products for further action.
- Stock Rotation: Ensure the principle of first in first out is applied on all items merchandised in the assigned section; that is, Old items on the shelf must be sold first before new items. The new items therefore must be displayed behind old items on the shelf.
- Welcome customers into the store and give excellent customer service always.
- Assist customers by directing them to the section where inquired items are displayed.
- Professionally aid customers in making choice of products to purchase, using superior product knowledge.
- Attend to customers complaints and channel same to the right personnel for a quick resolution.
- Ensure to always present a pleasant disposition.
- Scan and mail Cash remittance sheet and Deposit slip to Finance
- Forward to Finance all Cash Remittance and Deposit sheets/slips weekly
- Proficiency in Enterprise software and other relevant system applications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Sales Associate in a retail chain business
- Oral & written Communications.
- Pleasant personality
- Customer service oriented
- Welcome attitude
- Target driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.