Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center located on the Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria aims to provide a wide variety of specialized modern surgical and acute care services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse / Midwife
Employment Type: Full time
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Nurse Midwife.
- The Nurse / Midwife will be responsible for providing family planning services, maternity care, midwifery care, nursing, and medicine services to our patients.
- The Nurse / Midwife will also be required to provide patient monitoring, health education to patients and their families, and collaborate with other healthcare providers to provide quality patient care.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Nursing or Midwifery
- Family Planning, Midwifery, and Maternity care skills
- Proficiency in Medicine and Nursing services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Current certification as a Registered Nurse Midwife(RN/RM)
- Hold a current and valid nursing license in Nigeria
- Prior experience working in a hospital setting, preferably in labor and delivery or women’s health.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.